Monday, October 16, 2006

House of Cards (Hola Lady L)

I walk into this house of cards
Made from shards
Of good times, some hard
Can't say any were bad
Because when you were mad
I was dying with a smile on my face
But enough of that
Let's get back
To this place
The halls marked with your concern
I go other places and get floored
When my text tiles go ignored
But you would never let me feel that burn
You answer me coolly, smoothly
With cocoa butter words
And are undeterred when they
Are periodically unreturned
Because you know that I'm always thinking of you
And now here I am in plain view
You always wanted a poem from yours true
And here it is right on cue
Now out of this house of cards
Let's build a house of hearts...

Glad I could be your friend,

The Good Doctor

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How could I not enjoy such a wonderful creation? You are always right on time with your words and sweet phone calls. Love ya! ("Lady L")

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home