Monday, October 02, 2006

Off Days (or, the first Saturday and Sunday I’ve had off in FOREVER)

…What is this place?…It seems like I haven’t been here forever…

Of course, I could easily be talking about the BLOG, heh heh. Right now though, I’m talking about the weekend…having a weekend off for the first time in…probably since I started working at the Standard.

A year and some change.

Oh well, figured I’d take the weekend off to go check out the Atlanta Football Classic between FAMU and TSU, but…the weekend became so much more.

I left a bunch behind too, as I got an e-mail from a friend about the “Fry That Chicken” video, which shouldn’t be the great issue, but should rather be a bullet in the clip, with one already in the hole called 9 for Ya Mind.

So that’s that.

I’m going to try to break things up here to make it easy to read…

I’m going to post two in-depth blogs about the FAMU-TSU football game and the halftime ‘show’, and also what I did on my ‘off-day’ Sunday.

Let’s see…

Oh yeah, and well, sooner or later, my team bloggers and I will get things off the ground for the 9.

In the meantime, there’s no reason why I can’t/won’t drop a precursor, and that is on tap as well.

So let’s see…

That should keep me busy for the week, and also keep me movin’.

So, in short…how was Atlanta?

This voyage was OK, I mean, I caught up with a few folks, spent time with my brother, watched FAMU win a game, and picked up a nice little cold in a rush to get back to the house.

There was unspeakable joy, and of course, suppressed anger…as suppressed as the pressure on my head with what has been downgraded to a head cold.

Talk to you (more in-depth) sooner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home