Thursday, October 26, 2006

Was that Dre on the "Walk It Out" Remix?

I don't know anymore either.

Well, after not taking advantage of the insight to buy stock in Campbell's Soup, I instead decided to take the 2-1 odds in Vegas that there will be a hip-hop song about Kool-Aid within the next two months...

Eh. This blog isn't coming out write...right...

I don't know. I mean, I don't get writer's block; writing is a continuous way of life. The way things are going with work/school/church, and how fast they're going creates more than enough dramatics and enough of a template where I can't afford to not think about the present and the future, feel me?

Well, turns out I'll maintain the same post @ the Standard...doing the thing as a sports writer. In other news...I know a lot of you are wondering about the 9...but, hey, I don't know anymore either.

Man. None of this is coming out write...right.

New joint coming soon.

Real talk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home