Thursday, May 04, 2006

Masterful pictures

Hey everybody,
They say a picture's worth a thousand words, so I have a nice, condensed blog of 3000+ right here.
Sorry it took me so long to holla at you guys, but it's been an interesting two weeks for me, and I'm sure it's been the same for you guys.
I'll tell you about it in the upcoming weeks...love you all.

Enjoy the pics!

The Good Doctor

...Earl Woods, we'll miss you immensely. Thank you for your contributions to our existence. Take care friend, and rest well.

The pics:
One is the Masters leaderboard, the other is of Tiger and his best friend on tour, Mark O'Meara, and the other is of a shot of the first green. He writes, and he takes pics as well...The Good Doctor is a bad boy, you knooooooooooow.

Holla back, ya'll.





1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

RIP Earl Woods.

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home