Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Notre Dame...

...shouldn't have even been in a BCS game.

I know it's been a while, guys...Dec. 18, to be exact.

Let me tell you though, the holidays have been kind to me...I was blessed to see '07, and I've seen a lot of things between 12/18/06 and rightnowatthisverymoment. I promise to tell you guys about it real soon.

Keep ya heads up, and peep this new joint:

No Network

It hurts
When they say I have no network
Like I have no purpose on this Earth
No Nia like Larenz at first
But they can't connect with my Love Jones
Wireless means no dial-up,
So you can't hear the dial tones
Moans from the bones
Of a man trying to be great
Thinking outside the crate
Because you can't package fate
But you can manufacture success
Ask my Engineer peers
They'll tell you I disappeared
I apologize for having to leave
Excuse me for being deciduous
I had to resign my name
For a new declaration of independence
Becoming decisive on a path unsure
Nomadic and mad at first but became mature
Now what you have is spoken word
A tireless affection despite a wireless connection
To ya'll is unlike any sound you've ever heard
So if the love is unreturned like stamped mail
I understand that, I'ma keep it movin' on the Oregon Trail
Quick! Flip the disk like Bisquick or floppy
My flow the opposite of a sloppy jalopy
Not cocky enough to say this is prophecy
So let me get back to thinking logically...
I know the trail's trials are meant for me to prevail
So I'm back to dialin' up
My writings rilin' up
Everyone that lives at high speeds
Which goes to show
It's not a matter of fast or slow
It's a matter of what you believe

See you guys here soon!

The Good Doctor

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That right there is why everybody who visits the website needs to get a facebook account.

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home