Wednesday, October 26, 2005

A Crazy Wednesday

What's up,

You guys see the title, and it's been just that. There's a lot going on in the world, with Rosa Parks' passing, Swoopes coming out the closet, Air Force's coach 'stating the obvious', and just a lot of things that matter somewhat, but don't really matter much as taking care of home. So, that's what I'm doing. In a related situation, pray for my man Jig, the writer of romancexpress.blogspot.com...don't ask why, just make that happen...he needs your prayers, shoot, we all need your prayers. When I come back, things are really going to change around here. I had an episode at the Bible Study I teach that really requires for me to step my game up in a positive manner. A lot of the peeps who've known me for a long time say that this website was the Declaration of my Independence, but cats and kitties, you really haven't seen a thing. So that's what I'm working on. I'll be blogging, game won't change, but the only things on the brain right now are God, family, Jig, and this new joint I got on my dome called 'Roses Revolt'. When you see it, you gon' get it, and hopefully it gets in the Florida A&M newspaper, hopefully on the blackcollege website, man bigger than that. Rosa Parks, I see you as figuratively literal, or literally as figurative as I can, and a brotha is GOING AHEAD AND DOING SO. See ya'll real soon,

The Good Doctor

Yo, e'rebody sleeping or down or feeling inferior, it's time for revolution. "Roses Revolt"...next post on the B.L.O.G. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home