Friday, July 28, 2006

Word to a Mother

Hey Tabia,

Here's just a little something I freestyled off at work. This blog game is getting straight transcendant...and I'm glad it's making work more fun instead of making the blog more like work. Well, enough of that...enjoy young one...

Word is
Your kids
Aren't around
And you're down
Well guess what
So am I
Meaning your brother's in town
And we 'bout to hang out
Like old times
Reminisce about T.R.O.Y.
In our minds
Remember when
We used to hang out with friends
And pretend
We would roll around in the Benz
But now we mostly spend
Time moping or on the bottle
Or wasting energy trying to find someone to coddle
Initially cuddle
But I really don't wanna talk about struggle
How bout this
Come around 7
Greet you with a kiss
And hang out for an evening of bliss
You wish
Well, why you wish
I'm down for the weekend
With my friend
Reality
I know you have this friend
Fantasy
Why don't we rendezvous
At this place
Call dreams come true...
Hello...
Hello?
Tabia this your brother
From another mother
And before you pull the cord
Look out!
I'm already at the door...
Somebody cares! (1)

The Good Doctor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home