Monday, July 17, 2006

Technical Difficulties

Over and over you can be sure
There will be sorrow but you will endure
Where there's a flower there's the sun and the rain
Oh and it's wonderful, they're both one and the same
--Frankie Beverly and Maze, Joy and Pain

This blog is momentous because it's actually my 50th blog here at Black Love One Growth.

It's kinda ticking me off though because I can't post my 'Coach' Blog right now because of some TD's at the house...I'm actually putting up this little prompt for the faithful BLOG readers at work.

Yep...living dangerously...but I'm not going anywhere. Hope to get things back online at home ;-)

Meanwhile, the folks here at work...I think they have a cake or something for me, which is really cool. Happy b-day to me...well, tomorrow, the 18th.

I'll be back soon folks,

The Good Doctor

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, it's the 18th now, so Happy Birthday! Enjoy your day!

--Jo Knee

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home