Sunday, July 16, 2006

Coach, 'Doc', and the Road to 23

(Disclaimer: Understand that the title of this blog does not imply IN ANY WAY that I am a fan of Mike Krzyzkewski or Duke Basketball. In fact, any savvy college hoops fan that knows me knows that my opinion in reference to college hoops is that you can’t have Duke without UK. Christian fricking Laettner…ugh…)

Hey everybody,

Don’t mind too much of that in the disclaimer…that’s just me having fun on the eve of my 23rd birthday…
Yep, here I am on July 17th around 1 a.m. talking to friends and enjoying life.

There won’t be too much to say here in this blog, as I’m setting things up for a three-part blog series that will be starting later today.

The three-part blog consists of the sections you see in the title above…the three sections aptly named Coach, K, and…the Road to 23.

What’s the Road to 23, you ask?
(*announcer voice* a gimmicky way to keep folks coming back to the BLOG…)

(*wham* *pow* *oof*)

Who said that?

Anyway, the blogs are going to speak on the week in review (Coach), some self-evaluation of myself that I’ve had recently (Doc), and everything leading up to and after my b-day, which I’ll likely do in a nice lil’ poem collection (the Road to 23).

What inspired this, you ask?

Well, pretty much anything and everything...

And well, it's inspired me to keep it comin’. Once again, that's the phrase that I like to use, and I keep biggin’ up my lil’ homey for sayin' that to me every time the blog drops, or something to that poetic effect.

And the truth is, I’m glad to say that everything that’s happened in the past few days, weeks, months, has helped to dissipate some of my lazy ways, and to be more aggressive as far as following that mantra.

So, I supposed I’m thankful for everything and everyone that has inspired me to keep it coming, whether friend or foe. See you guys soon,

The Good Doctor

P.S. Those of you that didn’t understand what I meant by A-Z for ‘the Answer’…A-Z represents the rhyme scheme I used. Sorry for any misunderstandings…thanks for the reviews on it though, take care you guys…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home