Saturday, August 05, 2006

Daydreamin' in the A (Tell Me When to Goooooooo...)

Hey everybody,

Well, gotta tell you guys...

The A was a trip. I went there last Monday, and had my share of ups and downs...which you'll likely hear about very soon. Anyway, I just want to share with you guys a daydream I had while returning from Atlanta...

(Disclaimer: This may be one of the most eccentric blogs ever written here...The Good Doctor must be craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-zaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay...)

May 10, 2007

My friends and I decide to have a surprise birthday party for one of our friends, even though he insists we not.

Anyway, the crew and I get together to think of a clever way to have such an event...

And we figure on this...it sounds kind of eccentric, but we figure the only way we'll get him out of the house is by force; kinda jump him, and then take him to the party or whatever.

Sure enough, we do just that...there's five of us, and we sneak up on dude...he never sees us coming. We grab him (we're wearing ski masks or whatever), and we head off to this surprise party.

I know, kinda crazy...but it's great once we get there...

Once we get to the place, he's all hollerin' like 'let me go, let me go', and we're kinda laughin'. It's funny though, because once we let him go, he sees what's going on.

Everybody's like 'SURPRISE!', and everybody at the party has afros on.

I mean, it's the best party man, all the soul food, people, good times you can imagine. Just an endless supply of good eats, everyone there is just having a good time.

So, after that's over, we figure we have to give dude something to commemorate the event.

One of my homeboys comes out the back with a 24-inch rim with a spinner on it...no, not a tire...nothing, just a rim.

So dude spins it, and we're all rolling at this point, including the guest of honor...and as it's spinning...

Everybody starts dancing. Ya boy goes off into the thizz dance, I mean, the scene is just crazy...and I can't stop laughin'.

But yeah, that was a crazy scene. Anyway, it's a long way from here, but enjoy the 24th, man.

The Good Doctor

P.S. You guys will find out why I'm worried about next summer REAL SOON... ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home