Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Who is this Angel?

Hey everybody,

Alright, alright. Now, everyone here at the B.L.O.G. is going to presume that you all have seen Ray, yes, that Ray, the movie that Jamie Foxx won the Oscar for.

Now. Remember the point in the movie where Oberon (the smaller guy at the club in Seattle) gave Ray the card from Jackie at Swing Time Records?

Fast forward to Monday night.

Finishing up at work, I get an e-mail telling me about a job opening at the biggest paper in the state.

As much as I’d like to take credit for the e-mail, it was actually an assist from a very dear friend of mine.

Yep, V makes another special guest appearance on the site, this time as the point guard who threw the best alley-oop since Jason Kidd had Kenyon Martin in New Jersey.

It’s not that I don’t get it…it’s just that…I don’t get it.

I mean, time after time, there she is…she seemed to care more about my birthday than I did…just a trip. A pleasant trip.

She’s cool ... and she’s also a revolutionary of sorts…just hearing her talk about the job and the adjustments that can be made reminds me of…well, me sometimes. Anyway, it was cool for her to do that, and I guess, with God working through her she started the biggest revolution of all.

The revolution that starts within yourself.

Anyway, speaking of turning things around…big ups to this young lady…

And normally, I wouldn’t do this, but just this once…

Go here and vote for the best ‘black’ blog.
Vote for someone who would appreciate your vote more than Bush.
Vote for the one whose name means ‘talents’ in Swahili (East African descent).
Vote Tabia.

Take care folks,
The Good Doctor

3 Comments:

Blogger Shug said...

Good luck with that, Doc. I'm so proud of you!

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah bruh that's all you, hold it down.

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck! But you don't need luck...you are the greatest at what you do and I have the upmost faith in you and your abilities! Love ya!

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home