Saturday, September 16, 2006

Coughing Up Words

Hello everyone,

Hope you guys enjoy.

I’m so melancholy mayne I can’t even write
But I write at night to illuminate the day
But what if the day comes when you’re unable to pray
Pray anyway, even if in your mind
Because in your mind lies some lies, but underneath lies the truth
And truth will be truth even when you’re betrayed by youth
Youth meaning the underaged or now becoming of age
Don’t let rage come with age, being familiar shouldn’t make you mad
Mad meaning the don’t let the same ol’ pain make you sad
Sad? Dry your eyes, open a window
Remember though when you open the window don’t put your head out too far
Because I know you’re inclined to head out there when you’re looking at the stars
The stars? It’s night remember, I’m working on coaxing the sun
The sun smiles bright at the sound of the words
But my words are blurred even though I say I’m undeterred.
Word.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hate black people.

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home