Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Off Days

Hello everyone,

I tell you what...

It's harder posting on off-days than it is when I have a truckload of stuff to do and have to go to work...I can't explain it either.

All I know is this...

It's Wednesday night, and I had a great day.

Played hoops well, came home, talked to friends, then went to Bible Study (oh, I'm posting the lesson right behind this), came back, hung out with Jig, and talked to more friends.

Had some great conversations, and got to talk to the youth on some real stuff during the 90-minute session...just telling them how important is to have a relationship with God...

But yeah, I don't get Wednesdays and Thursdays...it's like, any other day, I have something to post on, and post it with the quickness...

Oh well, I guess even I have to enjoy my off days, eh?

But I had to break you guys off with a little something...I know it gets hard when you're at work with nothing to do... :-) So...you guys have two things to read tomorrow.

Keep ya heads up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home