Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Hey Doc, You Got a Freestyle In Ya?

Sure, why not...

Quick!
Thinking amidst ups and downs like a roller coaster
Makes you sick
Mad enough to where I have an empty holster
Bang bang!
Who shot who?
Well I'm still here rhyming
So I guess that's you
With the holes in your logic
But gunplay and such isn't how I really frolic
So let me scribble through this...
Why am I so pissed...

Quick!
Draw McGraw
I'm thinkin' like a kid
So why go and talk about my flaws
Pause
Why go and question my cause
When you have no clue of the effect
Granted, I'm tired of thinking like a kid
Time to demand respect
Eh, don't like this either
So let me scribble through this...
Why am I so pissed?

Quick!
Where you at?
Shhhhhhhh! I'm working on deadline
Deadline as in the paper
Or deadline as in my rhymes
Frozen rope I throw in hope
So catch the pass
Even if you running slanted
No excuse to drop one in the grass
Don't look inside your hands
Look inside yourself
Or maybe just look up top
If you need some help
To the man that screams and shouts
The next play is a fade route
So don't miss this one
Because it's fourth down
Or if you drop the ball, fourth down and out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home