Wednesday, September 27, 2006

A Man Down

Hello everyone,

This one goes out to my homeboy Jack, who won’t be making the trip to the ATL Classic this Saturday.

You guys don’t remember Jack?

Coby was the cat that worked with me this summer…he left when school started…but I’d been talking to him about going with the crew to ATL.

He was all for it, and said he hadn’t been to Atlanta since he was a kid (I don’t know, either), but everything was ready to go…

Until last Saturday.

Just one of those things, I guess.

Anyway, this post doubles up as an open invitation to anyone who will be in Atlanta area and wants a ticket to Saturday’s Atlanta Classic…which will be a football contest between Florida A&M University and Tennessee State University, and will feature both school’s illustrious bands.

If you want to go and don’t have a ticket, leave a comment with the BLOG, and I’ll get back to ya.

Hey Jack, best of luck to ya, and you know the crew is here for you if you need us. Later.

--The Good Doctor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home